- Churches Together in Britain and Ireland
- As successor to the former Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland, and before that the British Council of Churches, Churches Together in Britain and Ireland serves the churches of the four nations on their shared journey towards full visible unity in Christ.
- Catholics for a Changing Church
- Earlier known as the Catholic Renewal Movement, it began as a protest movement against Humanae Vitae, Pope Paul VIís encyclical in 1968, in which artificial means of contraception were banned. Within months it became a pressure-group with the positive aim of furthering the reforms of the Second Vatican Council (1962-65). Marginalised after the 1980 National Pastoral Congress in Liverpool, it became a think-tank, a refuge and help-line for the oppressed, a network for the like-minded and a new way of being church
- We Are Church
- A progressive Catholic organization; their site includes an extensive calendar of events related to the promotion of peace and justice in the UK
- The Tablet
- A weekly Roman Catholic print magazine founded in 1840
- Anglicans on-line
- An independent site containing up-to-date news and information about the Anglican communion world-wide.
- Thinking Anglicans
- A blog-style site proclaiming... “a tolerant, progressive and compassionate Christian spirituality, in which justice is central to the proclamation of the good news of the kingdom of God. Our spirituality must engage with the world, and be consistent with the scientific and philosophical understanding on which our modern world is based”.
- Modern Church
- Liberal Faith in a Changing World