Historical Jesus Studies
- The Jesus Database
- Run by the FaithFutures Foundation, the Jesus Database is a wiki containing an inventory of the traditions concerning the life and teachings of Jesus that have survived from the first three centuries of the Common Era. The Jesus Database includes both canonical and extra-canonical materials, and is not limited to the traditions found within the Christian New Testament. The goal is to provide a collection of Jesus materials that will be of interest to scholars, to educators, to students, to clergy, to church members, and to the wider public.
- Westar Institute
- A research and educational institute founded in 1986 with the aim of fostering collaborative research in religious studies and to communicate the results of the scholarship of religion to a broad, non-specialist public.
- The SnowStar Institute of Religion
- SnowStar promotes religious literacy and tolerance, helps individuals and communities find solidarity, and provides access to liberal educational materials and events.
- The New Testament Gateway
- A comprehensive directory of academic internet resources related to the New Testament. It is divided into several sub-directories each relating to a specific topic. It focuses on resources that will be of interest to both scholars and students of the New Testament.
- NT Gateway Blog