How to Join SoF (UK)
Download and print the membership form
and send it with your cheque to:
24 Frederick Road
You can email the administrator for further information at email@example.comIf you want to renew your membership, click here for the continuation form.
Current subscription rates (in British pounds) are as follows:
£20.00 Low income individual
£25.00 Low income joint
£15.00 Full-time Student
£6.00 Overseas (add to appropriate sum above)
£15.00 Magazine only (Download, print and complete separate magazine subscription form)
£21.00 Overseas subscription - Magazine only (Payable by credit card or PayPal)
Overseas membership payment (Payable by credit card or PayPal)
UK membership payment (Payable by internet bank transfer or cheque or bank standing order
- To save an enormous amount of (voluntary) work, subscription records of members and magazine subscribers are held on computer, but there is a legal right to request otherwise. Records are not given to other organisations.
- From May onwards, new members and new subscribers may choose either to pay a full year's subscription and receive back mailings from January or to pay 2/3 or 1/2 or1/3 or etc (as relevant) of the appropriate sum and to receive mailings from May or July or September or etc only.
- All correspondence will be addressed to the name(s) you have provided on the form. Please ensure that what is entered there is what you would like to appear on your address labels.
- Please (positively) tick the NO option in the Gift Aid section if you are NOT a UK tax payer
If you are a UK taxpayer, and you tick YES to the Gift Aid declaration, then Sea of Faith can reclaim from HM Revenue & Customs 25p for each pound of your payment, but excluding the cost of the magazine, ie, for each individual member, paying a subscription of £30, £15 can be treated as Gift Aided.
Any additional donation can also be Gift Aided and if the total payment, subscription plus donation, is £60 or more, then the whole amount, including the cost of the magazine, can be treated as Gift Aided and the member becomes a Sponsor. But please note:
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the Trust reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
- You can cancel this declaration at any time; notifying the Trust by writing to the Network Secretary.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax the Trust reclaims, you should cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.