edited by Dinah Livingstone
Sofia is the magazine of the Sea of Faith Network (UK) and is published quarterly. It is free to all members of the UK network but non-members can also subscribe to the magazine.
Further details HERE.
Click on thumbnail of front and back pages for larger image.
Sofia #130 December 2018Come All Ye
- Front cover image
: Murmuration of Starlings over Brighton West Pier Photo: Philip Reeve-Shutterstock
- Back cover image
: The Madonna of the Meadow by Giovanni Bellini. National Gallery, London.
- Mary's Quilt by James Priestman
- Performance by Kathleen McPhilemy
- Carrion Comfort by Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Martin Spence reviews Severn Types of Atheism by John Gray
- Pauline Pearson reviews Athanasia of Alexandria by David M. Gwynn
- David Lambourn reviews Past Perfect by Stephen Mitchell
- Graham Shipley reviews How Can I Believe? by John Cottingham
- Kathryn Southworth reviews Selected Poems by John Heath-Stubbs
Regulars and Occasionals
- Revisiting: Alison McRobb revisits Middlemarch by George Eliot
- As I Please: John Pearson goes to the cinema.