- The Retreat Association
- A charity comprising six British Retreat Groups who publish an an annual journal which includes information and programmes for over 200 retreat centres in the UK and beyond, a range of articles on spirituality, and details of organisations promoting spirituality and spiritual direction. You can order a copy of the guide from their site.
- The World Community for Christian Meditation
- A global spiritual community which started in 1991 continuing the 30 year long work begun by Benedictine monk, John Main. The Community is now directed by Laurence Freeman, a student of John Main and a Benedictine monk of the Olivetan Congregation. The International Centre and a Meditation Retreat centre is in London but there are also many Centres in other parts of the world too.
- The Fellowship Of Contemplative Prayer
- A loose knit group of people throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland, with branches in the USA, Australia and South Africa whose common interest is Contemplative Prayer using particularly the method taught by The Revd. R.G. Coulson who founded the FCP in 1949.
- Julian Meetings
- A network of groups throughout the UK who practice contemplative prayer.