edited by Dinah Livingstone
Sofia is the magazine of the Sea of Faith Network (UK) and is published quarterly. It is free to all members of the UK network but non-members can also subscribe to the magazine.
Further details HERE.
Click on thumbnail of front and back pages for larger image.
Sofia #135 March 2020Now I See
- Front cover image
: The Conversion of St Paul by William Blake.
- Back cover image
: Tintern Abbey.
Poetry and Stories
- FROM Samson Agonistes by John Milton
- Like Trees Walking (Mark 8:22-5)
- 'He Sees the Water Snakes' FROM The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- FROM Tintern Abbey by William Wordsworth
- Stephen Mitchell reviews The Sacramental Sea by Edward Newell
- Pauline Pearson reviews The Apostate's Creed by Ben Whitney
- Kathryn Southworth reviews The Last Parent by Anne Stewart
Regulars and Occasionals
- Revisiting: Margaret Connolly revisits Ithaca by CP Cavafy
- As I Please: John Pearson defends the printed word.